About Executive General Management Program For Technical Professionals
As Indian Industry undergoes a gradual metamorphosis, technical personnel require not only new levels of technical knowledge and skills, but also higher levels of managerial skills. In general, it is observed that technical personnel are good at managing the technical aspects of the job but are not adept at managing the various other elements involved in it. Only continuous training and development in the latest management tools and techniques can enable them to become effective managers in today The program is relevant for fast-track managers, who have recently taken charge of a general management role, in terms of equipping them with the ability to cope with responsibilities and issues at that level through formal management education.
• Develop competencies and skills essential for senior management roles
• Impart contextual and functional knowledge of contemporary high quality management education
• Provide guidance to think through advanced business strategies in diverse competitive scenarios
Schedule & Duration Schedule
• Sundays 9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
• The program would be of one year duration.
• In Campus Component: The in-campus component will be held at the beginning of the 40 weeks program. This is a crucial component covering 5 days, which provides the participants an orientation towards case based learning. It is compulsory for all participants. Classroom Component: This component forms the core of GMPTP. Spread over 40 weeks, the IOL component consists of 120 instructional hours through the Interactive Onsite Learning Mode.
• Date for 1st Class (on Campus) 13th September 2010 – 17th September 2010
• Program End Date September 2011
Who Should Attend
• Working professionals presently employed in a technical role, with graduation or equivalent having minimum 50% marks and 1 to 5 years of experience may apply.
Program Directors/ Faculty Professors
Karuna Jain, Rajendra M. Sonar and Trupti Mishra
Rs.1,07,000/-(Include Other Fee Rs 25000/-)
• Other Fees include: Campus fees, Assessment Fees and Books & Materials Fees Other Fees will be payable by student directly to “The Registrar, IIT Bombay (CEP A/C)”. Campus visit is compulsory for all participants and will be for 5 days. Boarding and lodging will be as per actual.
• International Business, International Trade and Finance & International Marketing
• Economics - Managerial Economics & Economic Environment
• Finance and Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis,
• Risk & Corporate Restructuring - Mergers & Acquisitions
• Operations Management, Supply Chain Management &Project Management
• Human Resources Management
• IT & IT Management
• Quantitative Methods
• Businesses and Corporate Strategy
For Admissions Please Contact