Today young professionals are well versed with the basic functioning of their departments. To move to higher levels they need to dig deeper and wider to develop a strategic perspective, which will equip them to take confident decisions. This requires acquiring advanced skills and be up-to-date on the latest and best practices.
To facilitate growth of your sales & marketing career,(without leaving your home or work) IMT Ghaziabad along with NIIT Imperia presents “Post Graduate Certificate Program in Sales & Marketing”.
The PGCSM aims to:
• Equip Junior to Middle level executives with best practices in industry
• Understand customer perception towards products and brands
• Manage and motivate sales force, channel design and channel partners.
Who Should Attend?
• Sales and Marketing professionals at the early stage of their career
• Professionals who seek to take up sales and marketing as their domain.
ABOUT IMT GHAZIABAD
Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad is rated among the top 10 business schools in India. Its strength lies in its eminent faculty and the quality of its courses.
For more information about the institute, please visit www.imt.edu
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND SELECTION PROCESS
• Graduates (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) are eligible.
• Working professionals with minimum 2 year of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation, as on Mar 1, 2012
PROGRAM DESIGN AND DURATION
•Duration: 1 year
•Frequency: once a week
•Class Schedule: Friday, 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm
•Delivery: Through classes at NIIT Imperia Centre for Advanced Learning in your city, using Synchronous Learning Technology
•Also, there will be a mandatory 3 month project work
•In addition, there will be a mandatory 3-day campus module at IMT Ghaziabad at the start of the program.
Program Structure & Contents
All candidates have to study 9 courses during the program.
The program comprises of the following Courses:
• Sales Management
• Channel Management
• Institutional Sales and Sales to Organized Retail
• Personal Selling
• Market Research
• Contemporary Sales Techniques
• Marketing Management
• Consumer Behavior
• Product and Brand Management
Project Work for 3 months
Each course will be taught with the help of case studies, live corporate examples and general discussions. In order to provide greater industry insights, business leaders from the different industries may be invited to share their experiences.
• Evaluation by: IMT Ghaziabad
• Evaluation Mode: Evaluation may include one or more of the following:
Online Assessment/Case Study Discussions/Quiz/Assignments/Offline Assessment (Paper-pencil test)/Class Participation
The final decision on evaluation methods rests with the course faculty and may change without prior intimation.
Participants with Poor grades in not more than two modules will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’. Participants with more than 2 poor grades will receive a ‘Certificate of Participation’. Certificates shall be issued directly by IMT Ghaziabad.